FDC2021 On-site Safety Protocols
FDC and Gaylord Palms are committed to providing the highest level of safety standards to ensure the health and well-being of our attendees. We are asking that everyone join us in following the FDC2021 On-site Safety Protocols*.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON-SITE:
- Clean Environment: Surfaces are being disinfected regularly for your safety using electrostatic sprayers.
- Masks: In compliance with Gaylord Palms safety standards, masks are optional for fully vaccinated attendees and guests while on the Gaylord Palms' property. Unvaccinated attendees and guests are required to wear masks.
- Emphasis on Hygiene: Hand sanitation stations will be provided throughout the convention center. Each hotel room is being cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants and will be supplied with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Staff Health & Safety: We only attend FDC when feeling healthy to ensure a safe environment.
- Contactless Payments: FDC will only accept card payments for FDC transactions. No cash payments are accepted.
- Physical Distancing: Partitions have been added at the front desks, concierge stands, and food and beverage lines to provide an extra level of precaution.
- Food Safety Protocols: Enhanced sanitation guidelines for safe food preparation and service practices have been enacted.
FDC and Gaylord Palms are committed to the health and safety of attendees. Click here for the Gaylord's Health and Safety Cleanliness Standards for updated information on their health and safety policies.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Social Distancing: We ask you keep a safe distance from one another to maintain a healthy environment.
- Hand Sanitation: We ask that you use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently.
- Coughing & Sneezing: We ask that you cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay Home if Feeling Sick: We ask that you please stay home if you are feeling unwell, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
*Subject to change based on CDC and local guidelines and Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center restrictions.