Certificate of Insurance
All exhibitors must send an original certificate of insurance to the Florida Dental Association by May 15, 2019. No exhibitor will be allowed to set up without the required certificate of insurance.
Please refer to our sample and these five steps to be sure your certificate of insurance displays the required information.
- Your company must be listed as the insured
- You must carry and maintain a minimum of $1 million insurance coverage that provides general liability coverage, coverage against damage to persons and property, and hazard insurance, insuring the exhibitor's property and its exhibit space, to fully protect it and the FDC and the additional insureds (see below) against all risks in connection with its exhibit at the Florida Dental Convention, or under the 2019 Rules & Regulations, or otherwise.
- Required dates must cover the dates of the expo, including set-up and breakdown: June 26-29, 2019. Please send the certificate even if it expires by 12/31/18, then send a new certificate after this date.
- All insurance shall name as additional insured the Florida Dental Association, the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center and Freeman Company.
- The certificate holder must be listed as follows:
Florida Dental Association
545 John Knox Road, Ste. 200
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Click here to view a SAMPLE Certificate of Insurance.
If you do not carry general liability insurance, a short term policy may be purchased from Rainprotection to cover the days of the convention for $84. Click here for more information or contact Deirdre Rhodes, at email@example.com or 850.350.7108.
The FDA and the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center will not be responsible for damage or loss to any property of the exhibitor, including the shipping containers brought into or used in or about the convention center, nor for any acts or omissions of the exhibitor's employees, agents or representatives
Contact the Exhibits Coordinator, Deirdre Rhodes at 850.350.7108 or firstname.lastname@example.org